About Swiss Security Hub AG
We're an independent, fully remote SAP cybersecurity startup working on large, complex projects for international clients. As a global team we seek excellence from around the world.
Our core solution is a global unique SAP Security & Compliance Platform which we offer to the global base of over 400’000 SAP clients, including governments and well-known companies from all industries. Security Hub aims to actively support organizations in maintaining compliance and improving their SAP cyber resilience.
Work Area: SAP Application Security
Work Location: 100% remote (meetings in CET timezone)
Expected Travel: 5%, depending on actual projects
Career Status: Senior
Employment Type: Contract
Days per week: 3 to 5 days
Swiss Security Hub is not offering visa sponsorship for this role at this time.
About the Role
You will serve our clients as a dedicated SAP Security Manager and help them make the best out of their subscription and sustainably improve their SAP Security and cyber resilience by analyzing their SAP ecosystem and present the results of your findings and recommendations to IT managers and executives.
You will either fill the position of SAP Security Officer or serve as Subject Matter Expert to our customer's internal SAP Security Officer or CISO.
Expectations and Tasks
- Lead implementations of our SAP Security Monitoring & Threat Detection solution
- Implement our SAP log data connector at customer environments
- Responsible for collecting and documenting requirements from customers
- Provide technical product expertise, guidance, and instruction to customers
- Be responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in addition to growing and developing reference-able customers
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients
- Consistently be able to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, and understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
- Utilize available time efficiently to achieve quality results and consistently complete deliverables on-time
- Manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities
- Learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively
- Continuously enhance your personal knowledge of innovative SAP products
- Support the sales process and conduct webinars and participate in (virtual) conferences
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Commitment to adopt a working schedule to CET timezone
- Excellent English Skills
- Deep understanding of SAP’s Business solutions such as SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA
- Basic understand of Microsoft Azure
- Capability to take decisions quickly and work under time pressure
- Good communication and negotiation skills
What we have to offer
- 100% fully remote company with work anywhere DNA
- A young, diverse, and very dynamic team
- Option to join the team as a co-founder and execute your Stock Option Plan
- Success bonus execution through PSOPs
- Between 2 and 4 workation events per year for strategic planning and team-building (expenses covered)
- The opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and contribute to the design of state-of-the-art SAP security software