About Swiss Security Hub AG
We're an independent, fully remote SAP cybersecurity startup working on large, complex projects for international clients. As a global team we seek excellence from around the world.
Our core solution is a global unique SAP Security & Compliance Platform which we offer to the global base of over 400’000 SAP clients, including governments and well-known companies from all industries. Security Hub aims to actively support organizations in maintaining compliance and improving their SAP cyber resilience.
About the position
Work Area: Development
Work Location: 100% remote (meetings in CET timezone)
Expected Travel: 0%, (2 to 3 team events per year)
Experience Level: Senior
Employment Type: Freelance Contractor or temporary part-time contract
Days per week: 1 - 2 days
Swiss Security Hub is not offering visa sponsorship for this role at this time.
About the role
SaaS Operation Manager 100%
Responsible for the success of our clients
Operations Manager for our Managed SAP Security Service Platform.
Onboard new clients and enable them to achieve their goals with our SAP Security Platform
Expectations and Tasks:
- Internationalization of the support organization
- Analyze and improve operations (effectiveness and quality)
- Profound knowledge in the operation of SaaS solutions
- Knowledge in hyperscaler cloud environments and services
- Knowledge in container & cloud technologies (e.g. DevOps, Docker, ...)
- Willing to work in an agile environment and regularly work on-call duty
- Adequate education in the field of computer science at HF/FH/University level.
- Experience as ICT project manager
- Strong ITIL process knowledge and know-how
- Good JIRA knowledge (task management and configuration)
- Independent, reliable, team-oriented and the right amount of assertiveness
- Flexible, team-oriented personality who is good at dealing with new issues
- Experience in agile software projects (SCRUM) and lean management
- Clear and understandable communication and confident appearance in customer contact
- Stylish knowledge of German as well as solid English skills
What we have to offer
- 100% fully remote company with work anywhere DNA
- A young, diverse, and very dynamic team
- Option to join the team as a co-founder and execute your Stock Option Plan
- Success bonus execution through PSOPs
- Between 2 and 4 workation events per year for strategic planning and team-building (expenses covered)
- The opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and contribute to the design of state-of-the-art SAP security software