About Swiss Security Hub AG
We're an independent, fully remote SAP cybersecurity startup working on large, complex projects for international clients. As a global team we seek excellence from around the world.
Our core solution is a global unique SAP Security & Compliance Platform which we offer to the global base of over 400’000 SAP clients, including governments and well-known companies from all industries. Security Hub aims to actively support organizations in maintaining compliance and improving their SAP cyber resilience.
About the position
Work Area: Software-User Experience
Work Location: 100% remote (meetings in CET timezone)
Expected Travel: 0%, (2 to 3 team events per year)
Experience Level: Senior
Employment Type: Freelance Contractor or temporary part-time contract
Days per week: 1 - 2 days
Swiss Security Hub is not offering visa sponsorship for this role at this time.
About the role
As a DevSecOps Engineer/Professional Service Engineer, you will be responsible for customer implementations of our SAP Cybersecurity solution. You will define/implement/document the integration and setup of Security Hub and you are responsible for enabling a scalable and customer-friendly software delivery through automation.
Automate and secure our solution development and customer onboarding.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will support the onboarding and training of new partners.
- You enjoy working directly with our customers' engineers and SAP Security Experts and ensure a continuous flow of integration
- You will be responsible for customer satisfaction by providing excellent technical support and collecting customer feedback
- You will work closely with the development team to further develop Security Hub based on specific customer and partner feedback.
- Release Management
- You coordinate releases together with the product owner and are responsible for the complete and timely delivery of the software on a release
- DevOps Knowledge like CI/CD, Git, Canary Deployments
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Git Workflow and CI/CD Process experience within the SAP Ecosystem
- Experience within the development of enterprise-ready, cloud-native applications (B2B SaaS)
- Experience with regards to IT security and awareness of secure programming, some experience with
- secure programming
- black-box vulnerability testing
- white-box code, configuration, and log analysis,
- triaging of issues, and common patterns for remediation
- Experience with the following technologies
- Practical experience within the SAP ecosystem
- Git-based code repository
- Continuous Integration Software e.g Jenkins, Bamboo
- Code Quality Management e.g Sonar, ZAP
- Release/Distribution management e.g. Nexus
- Hyperscaler Server Management
- Experience with Design Thinking process or solution prototyping using tools such as SAP BUILD, Sketch, Axure, or Invision
- Prior experience implementing UX Solutions such as SAP Fiori
- Development experience with ABAP a plus
- Basic understanding of SAP’s Business solutions such as SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA
What we have to offer
- 100% fully remote company with work anywhere DNA
- A young, diverse, and very dynamic team
- Option to join the team as a co-founder and execute your Stock Option Plan
- Success bonus execution through PSOPs
- Between 2 and 4 workation events per year for strategic planning and team-building (expenses covered)
- The opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and contribute to the design of state-of-the-art SAP security software